After a 2-year break due to Corona, the “Shop a Job” fair returns to the Gropius Passagen in September. People looking for a job or an apprenticeship can visit the Berlin shopping center on September 01st, 2022 and September 02nd, 2022 from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. free of charge contact over 70 employers in a relaxed atmosphere. The "Shop a Job" fair is organized by JOB POINT Berlin together with the Gropius Passagen.
The most important things summarized
The "Shop a Job" fair will take place on September 1st, 2022 and September 2nd, 2022 from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. in the Gropius Passagen (Johannisthaler Chaussee 317, 12351 Berlin). More information is available on the Event page of the JOB POINT website.
What to expect at the fair
- Get to know potential employers easily and unbureaucratically
- Podium discussion "20 years of JOB POINT Berlin" with exciting guests from the field of labor market policy
- Application documents checked by the Employment Agency South
- The opportunity to conduct initial job interviews on site
- Information and expertise on the topics of work and career from our consultants
- Styling and make-up advice
- Professional application photos
More about JOB POINT Berlin
They offer free application advice at three locations and the mobile job advice service. There are also PC workstations for independent work and printing of application documents. The JOB POINT Berlin also has its own job exchange with jobs from Berlin and the surrounding area. At regular events, they offer information and exercises on topics related to job hunting.